Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Found a Dime at the Post Office

I went to the Desert Botanical Gardens this morning with some cute kiddos. I made some high-tech binoculars for them so they wouldn't miss a thing. In this case, high-tech = toilet paper roll, felt and ribbon. Hey, they liked them.

On the way home I stopped at the post office. And I found this dime! It was just lying on the floor, which begs the question:  Are other people oblivious (yes, much of the time) or am I more observant (yes, some of the time). What do you think? Do you think you see things others miss? Like coins on the floor?
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  1995
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.22 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...