My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Found a Dime at the Post Office

I went to the Desert Botanical Gardens this morning with some cute kiddos. I made some high-tech binoculars for them so they wouldn't miss a thing. In this case, high-tech = toilet paper roll, felt and ribbon. Hey, they liked them.

On the way home I stopped at the post office. And I found this dime! It was just lying on the floor, which begs the question:  Are other people oblivious (yes, much of the time) or am I more observant (yes, some of the time). What do you think? Do you think you see things others miss? Like coins on the floor?
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  1995
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.22 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails