Friday, May 6, 2011

Found a Penny at Grocery Outlet

Today I went to Grocery Outlet with a friend. This was my first visit and I must say it was a fun store. Being an outlet, they buy overstock and discontinued goods and sell them in their stores. Sort of like Big Lots! and I love Big Lots! And while I was there, I spotted this penny on the floor.

I was impressed with the selection of specialty cheeses at good prices. I also stocked up on Fiber One bars (99 cents a box!) and cereal plus plenty of other stuff.

Have you found any money lately? Please share your finds in the comments below!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2006
U.S. Mint:  no mark
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $.94 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...