My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

2 Cents -- 1 by the pool, 1 in the parking lot

Today two of my grandkids came over. We went to the pool so they could show off their swimming skills for me, and there was a penny right by the steps going into the water. Then later when they were leaving, I found another penny in the parking lot.

Happy Memorial Day to all!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2004, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  water logged, dark and dirty
How much found money to date:  $1.51 in 2011

2 comments:

  1. reading your posts i have decided to track the money i find too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Please share how much you find here, if you want! I love to hear about other people's found money.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails