Sunday, May 22, 2011

Found a Dime at Michael's!

I trotted over to Michael's today (yes, I'm addicted) with my 40% off coupon in hand. I found some great stuff, including some new knobs for my dresser I just redid last week. Read about the exciting transformation here, if you want.

The dresser had three mismatched knobs, so I didn't bother putting them back on. I didn't know when I'd find ones I liked (at a price I wanted to pay), but as I was sifting through the cheapo bins, I spotted these knobs. They're acrylic and even though I would have preferred glass, it was no biggie. I liked them, the price was right at $2 each, so they came home with me!

Oh, and I found that dime on the floor! Yay!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.12 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...