My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Found a Dime at Michael's!

I trotted over to Michael's today (yes, I'm addicted) with my 40% off coupon in hand. I found some great stuff, including some new knobs for my dresser I just redid last week. Read about the exciting transformation here, if you want.

The dresser had three mismatched knobs, so I didn't bother putting them back on. I didn't know when I'd find ones I liked (at a price I wanted to pay), but as I was sifting through the cheapo bins, I spotted these knobs. They're acrylic and even though I would have preferred glass, it was no biggie. I liked them, the price was right at $2 each, so they came home with me!

Oh, and I found that dime on the floor! Yay!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.12 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails