Saturday, June 4, 2011

Found a Penny at Goodwill

Today was half off day at Goodwill and I swore I wasn't going to go. So, I waited till 12:30 and went then. At least I made it through the morning. I was looking at some tables (I am looking for a coffee table) and saw this penny on the floor.

This particular Goodwill is kind of grungy (check out the floor!) but they have good stuff so I just keep going back. Today I found a wooden cowboy picture, three old glass jars that I think I'll use to store ribbon, two blouses, and some other stuff.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  just fine, cleaner than the Goodwill floor
How much found money to date:  $1.52 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...