My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Found a Penny at Goodwill

Today was half off day at Goodwill and I swore I wasn't going to go. So, I waited till 12:30 and went then. At least I made it through the morning. I was looking at some tables (I am looking for a coffee table) and saw this penny on the floor.

This particular Goodwill is kind of grungy (check out the floor!) but they have good stuff so I just keep going back. Today I found a wooden cowboy picture, three old glass jars that I think I'll use to store ribbon, two blouses, and some other stuff.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  just fine, cleaner than the Goodwill floor
How much found money to date:  $1.52 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails