My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Found Two Pennies in a Parking Lot

Today I picked up my granddaughter from school then spent the afternoon with her. It was great. She finished reading the last Harry Potter book and I read the newspaper and played on the iPad and napped a little bit.

Later, on the way home, I stopped to get a few things at the grocery store and found two pennies in the parking lot on the way out.

Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   pennies:  ?, 1991
U.S. Mint:  ?, D
Condition:   tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $30.73


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails