Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Found a Dime in the Parking Lot

This morning I called my sister and took a little walk outside while we chatted. I found a shiny dime in the parking lot!

UPDATE:  I walked to the store this evening and found 16 cents:  3 pennies in the street, 2 pennies on the floor of the store (and I watched the woman drop them, and her little brother or whoever he was who was with her, stooped to get one and she told him to "come on"... so that's how that happens!), a penny at a gas station, and four pennies and a nickel in a parking lot. 

So that makes 26 cents that I found today.

Denomination:  1 dime, 1 nickel and 11 pennies
Year:   1994 (too many to mess with; I'm tired)
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $30.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...