Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Found Two Pennies and What's Really Wrong With Me

Last week I went to the doctor and was told I had a sinus infection. My right eye started feeling extremely itchy later in the week and today I went back to the doctor. I have shingles. 

Ugh. I hate it! So check out the link above if you want to see my weirdo get up for keeping a blister near my eye covered so I don't scratch it.

Have you had shingles? Did you survive? I hope so, and guess so if you lived to read this. 

Oh, and I found two pennies today. One on the floor of the post office and one at the pharmacy on the floor.

Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   pennies:  not going to look
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ditto
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.06

1 comment:

  1. Shingles are NOT FUN!!!! I had them 2 or 3 years ago. They were on my stomach and side...right where the top of my pants touched my stomach. After a few weeks, I started to feel better, but it took a little over a month to feel normal again. I hope the time goes quickly for you and the blisters come fast and then go away just as fast, so you can get rid of that ridiculous looking eye patch get up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...