My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Found 12 Cents at Two Stores Today

Today I headed to Goodwill (half off day, don't ya know?) and found a penny on the floor. Then I went to a grocery store and found another penny and a dime on the floor in two places.

Then I went to another store and look what I found!

UPDATE:  I took a short walk this evening and found another penny!

Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  1967, 1974, 2005, 2011
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D
Condition:   pennies a tad tarnished but still shiny, just like the dime

Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $29.77


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails