Monday, September 29, 2014

Finally Feeling Better and I Found 17 Cents

Today I finally ventured out again, having just left the house last week to go to the doctor and a quick trip to the store. I'm recovering well from the shingles. Ugh. Can't believe I got shingles! 

Here are my articles chronicling this malady:  I Have Shingles and On the Mend from the Shingles. I'm so glad this is running its course. 

I just checked and there's this handy dandy book to understanding shingles. I would have liked to have known more about it before I became afflicted!


Today I went to the thrift store to drop off some books. I'm trying to declutter inch by inch. Seven books out the door. Yay!

Then I headed to the library where I had some books on reserve waiting for me. Then I went to the grocery store where I found four coins:

  • a penny in a change tray
  • a nickel in the change tray of a copier
  • a penny on the floor
  • a dime near a checkout lane

It had been almost a week since I'd found any money so I was tickled pink!


Denomination:  2 pennies, a nickel, a dime
Year:   pennies:  1995, 2006; nickel:  2013; dime:  1994
U.S. Mint:  all D but the dime which is P
Condition:  tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $31.23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...