Saturday, August 30, 2014

Found 23 Cents Today but Only Have 22 Cents

This morning I had to run to the post office. After I left there, I found a penny in the street then a dime in a parking spot. I was thrilled, and then I found another dime at the grocery store, but somewhere between there and home I lost the penny! Man! That is the first time in 5 years of my found money collecting for this blog that that's happened! Shoot.

But this evening I took a walk and found two pennies in the street, so today I actually found 23 cents but can only claim 22 cents for my blog.

Oh, and see the stick in the photo? I found that last night on a short walk. I wrote a little article about it here. Someone is modeling them... Check it out!
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  2002, 2006; dimes:  1993, 2014
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D
Condition:   pennies tarnished, dimes shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $29.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...