My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Found 23 Cents Today but Only Have 22 Cents

This morning I had to run to the post office. After I left there, I found a penny in the street then a dime in a parking spot. I was thrilled, and then I found another dime at the grocery store, but somewhere between there and home I lost the penny! Man! That is the first time in 5 years of my found money collecting for this blog that that's happened! Shoot.

But this evening I took a walk and found two pennies in the street, so today I actually found 23 cents but can only claim 22 cents for my blog.

Oh, and see the stick in the photo? I found that last night on a short walk. I wrote a little article about it here. Someone is modeling them... Check it out!
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  2002, 2006; dimes:  1993, 2014
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D
Condition:   pennies tarnished, dimes shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $29.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails