My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Found 5 Pennies But Only Brought Home 2

Tonight I was able to go for another short walk since the weather is cooperating! I love that the worst of the heat seems to be behind us, at least for now.

So, on my walk I turned a corner and almost immediately saw something shiny in the street. It was round so I figured with luck it was a coin or maybe a washer or something else. Sure enough, it was a penny. An embedded penny. Then I walk on and found another. Then about half a block away, another. Dang! I was disappointed to say the least.

Then I was stopped at a corner and spotted two more pennies in the street. These were just sitting there though so I was able to pick them up and bring them home! Yippee!

Here's an article I wrote recently about the Old Town Scottsdale trolley in case you'd like to check it out.

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  too scratched up
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  scratched and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $28.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails