Saturday, August 23, 2014

Found a Mess of Pennies Today!

I ran a few errands today and found a mess of pennies. Here's where:
  • 2 in my parking lot
  • 5 next to a trash can in front of a store
  • 1 on the floor of the thrift store
  • 2 in the library parking lot
  • 1 in a random parking space
  • 3 in the grocery store parking lot
Yay! I just love days like this when I keep spotting money. I wish some had been silver but 14 cents is just fine with me!

Oh and see that key? I found that today, too. It's a pocket knife! I found some of these pocket knife keys on Amazon in case you don't find one of these and you want one, too.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  14 pennies
Year:  pennies:  too lazy to look
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $28.85


1 comment:

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...