My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Found Two Cents

Today I ran to Carl's Jr. and found a penny in the street and a penny on the floor. Yay!

Today I've been culling some my old books that I've collected through the years. I can remember looking at library books sales, thrift stores, and estate and garage sales and finding these. 

And even though I really like some of them, I don't need them. I never look at them any more, so it's time for them to go to a new home. Check them out on Etsy, if you'd like.
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  2013, 2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:   one tarnished, one shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $29.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails