My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Found a Penny in a Parking Lot

Today after leaving a grocery store, I spotted a penny in a parking space two down from my car. 

Every penny adds up! 

Do you stop and pick up just a penny? (If you read my blog, you know I do each and every time EXCEPT today I was driving and spotted a penny outside my car. I was stopped at a light but the light turned green and I didn't have time to get out and get it. Darn!)

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  pennies:  2007
U.S. Mint:  none
Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $28.68

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails