My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Found a Penny at a Park

Happy Thanksgiving, to you! We had a great day. I had all my favorite people around the table!

After our big feast and (most of) the dishes were washed, we headed to a park. It was a beautiful day in Arizona with a high of 78. It felt good to walk off a little of the food. I'm still stuffed though!

While the kids played, I spotted a penny on the ground! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I hope so.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1977

U.S. Mint:   D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails