My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Found a Penny at McDonald's

Today I had to return for a recheck for a drug study/clinical trial I'm doing. I wrote an article about it, in case you're interesting in earning some extra money by being a lab rat / guinea pig. Here's the link to my article at Squidoo:  Make Money Participating in Medical Research Studies. It's pretty fascinating!

They had to draw blood this morning, so I had to fast. No food since last night around 8. Well, I was pretty hungry, so I stopped at McDonald's and had a breakfast burrito. Not the greatest food, of course, but it was cheap and somewhat filling. While standing in line, I spotted a penny under the counter. Snagged it!

Have you ever done a clinical trial? Have you ever found money at McDonald's?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2012

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails