Saturday, November 10, 2012

Found a Penny at McDonald's

Today I had to return for a recheck for a drug study/clinical trial I'm doing. I wrote an article about it, in case you're interesting in earning some extra money by being a lab rat / guinea pig. Here's the link to my article at Squidoo:  Make Money Participating in Medical Research Studies. It's pretty fascinating!

They had to draw blood this morning, so I had to fast. No food since last night around 8. Well, I was pretty hungry, so I stopped at McDonald's and had a breakfast burrito. Not the greatest food, of course, but it was cheap and somewhat filling. While standing in line, I spotted a penny under the counter. Snagged it!

Have you ever done a clinical trial? Have you ever found money at McDonald's?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2012

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...