My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Found 8 Cents Today at Fresh and Easy

Today I ran to Fresh and Easy to see what deals they had in the markdown area. I got three perfectly ripe pears (usually they have to sit around 3 or more days to ripen and I can't wait and end up eating them before they're ripe enough but I had one for lunch and it was perfect!) and a big beefsteak tomato, and some frozen stuff that wasn't marked down.

As I was checking out, I looked in a couple of the change trays, and look what I found! Eight cents!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  1982, 2001, 2003, 1974

U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, none
Condition:  mostly tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails