Sunday, November 11, 2012

Found 8 Cents Today at Fresh and Easy

Today I ran to Fresh and Easy to see what deals they had in the markdown area. I got three perfectly ripe pears (usually they have to sit around 3 or more days to ripen and I can't wait and end up eating them before they're ripe enough but I had one for lunch and it was perfect!) and a big beefsteak tomato, and some frozen stuff that wasn't marked down.

As I was checking out, I looked in a couple of the change trays, and look what I found! Eight cents!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  1982, 2001, 2003, 1974

U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, none
Condition:  mostly tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...