My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Found a Penny in Change Tray at Fresh and Easy

Today I went to volunteer then to Fresh and Easy. I didn't have my weekly coupon with me but didn't plan to buy a lot, but once I got there, I was sucked in by the free turkeys! If you buy $30 worth of groceries, you get a free turkey! So, I replaced my little green basket I was carrying with a grocery cart and proceeded to shop.


I needed everything I bought and got a $9 turkey for free. I tried to find the smallest one and think I did. It is a 12 pounder, but there were 21-pound turkeys in the freezer so it's really a good deal!


I spotted this penny in a change tray as I was getting my cart. Ta da! It's got a nice green patina going!

Have you found any money lately? Have you bought your turkey yet?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1974

U.S. Mint:   none
Condition:  tarnished green
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails