Monday, November 26, 2012

Found 5 Pennies While Running Errands

Today I had to run some errands. Here's what happened:

~ I parked in the parking lot of the Dollar Tree store then crossed the street on foot to the post office. I had to mail some earrings I sold on Etsy. On the way back to the Dollar Tree, I found a penny on the street then another penny in the parking lot in front of the store. 

~ Inside the Dollar Tree, I found 2 pennies on the floor while checking out.

~ Then as I was driving to the library, I spotted a penny on the road while I was stopped at a stop sign so got out of the car and snapped it up!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:  1995, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2010

U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D
Condition:  range from just slightly dirty and tarnished to scratched and tarnished almost black
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...