My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Found 5 Pennies While Running Errands

Today I had to run some errands. Here's what happened:

~ I parked in the parking lot of the Dollar Tree store then crossed the street on foot to the post office. I had to mail some earrings I sold on Etsy. On the way back to the Dollar Tree, I found a penny on the street then another penny in the parking lot in front of the store. 

~ Inside the Dollar Tree, I found 2 pennies on the floor while checking out.

~ Then as I was driving to the library, I spotted a penny on the road while I was stopped at a stop sign so got out of the car and snapped it up!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:  1995, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2010

U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D
Condition:  range from just slightly dirty and tarnished to scratched and tarnished almost black
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails