Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Found a Very Scratched Penny

Today I took the trash out to the dumpster and walked around the parking lot. At the end near the other dumpsters, I found this penny. It must have been there awhile because it looks like it's been run over about a million times. It's safe and in my found money far now.

I had this Betty Crocker cook book out to write this article, Easy Sugar Cookies with Jam in the Middle. They are very easy and very delicious.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  19??

U.S. Mint:   ?
Condition:  this one is very scratched
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...