Friday, July 27, 2012

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot

Tonight when I opened the door to take out the bags of trash and recycling, I noticed the sky was looking lovely . So, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures. I love an orange sky!

I spotted this penny in the parking lot next to a truck. It was almost dark so glad I spotted it! I just finished editing a book today and plan to veg the rest of the evening. 


Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1991
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished, dirty, and scratched
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...