My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot

Tonight when I opened the door to take out the bags of trash and recycling, I noticed the sky was looking lovely . So, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures. I love an orange sky!

I spotted this penny in the parking lot next to a truck. It was almost dark so glad I spotted it! I just finished editing a book today and plan to veg the rest of the evening. 


Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1991
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished, dirty, and scratched
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails