Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Coins in the Change Tray at Fry's

Today I ran to Fry's (Kroger's) for a few things (yes, three grocery stores in two days). When I was checking out, I spotted this money in the change tray. 

Someone must not have wanted it or forgot it or something. I really don't understand that. Oh well, I'll give it a good home in my found money jar, which is just about completely full.

Happy 4th of July!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 quarter
Year: 1980, 1981, 1982, 2011, 2008
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D
Condition:  a little dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.18

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, as i want enjoyment, as this this web page conations actually fastidious funny
    data too.
    Also see my site :: camdorado

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...