My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Coins in the Change Tray at Fry's

Today I ran to Fry's (Kroger's) for a few things (yes, three grocery stores in two days). When I was checking out, I spotted this money in the change tray. 

Someone must not have wanted it or forgot it or something. I really don't understand that. Oh well, I'll give it a good home in my found money jar, which is just about completely full.

Happy 4th of July!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 quarter
Year: 1980, 1981, 1982, 2011, 2008
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D
Condition:  a little dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.18

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, as i want enjoyment, as this this web page conations actually fastidious funny
    data too.
    Also see my site :: camdorado

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails