My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Found a Dime in the Rocks at Fry's

Yesterday I went to watch two of my grandkids. My granddaughter made thank you notes for her birthday gifts so I posed my found money next to the thank you card. It's hard to tell what the money is, isn't it?

On the way to their house, I stopped at the library and Fry's. All I found at the library were books and movies, but that's okay. At Fry's I found groceries, but on the way out, in one of those areas with rocks that separate the driving lane from the row of parking spaces in the parking lot, I spotted this dime! It was just as dirty and brown as the rocks so was really surprised I saw it. 

What about you? Have you found any money recently?
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1dime
Year:  1984, I think
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  very, very dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails