Friday, July 13, 2012

Found a Dime in the Rocks at Fry's

Yesterday I went to watch two of my grandkids. My granddaughter made thank you notes for her birthday gifts so I posed my found money next to the thank you card. It's hard to tell what the money is, isn't it?

On the way to their house, I stopped at the library and Fry's. All I found at the library were books and movies, but that's okay. At Fry's I found groceries, but on the way out, in one of those areas with rocks that separate the driving lane from the row of parking spaces in the parking lot, I spotted this dime! It was just as dirty and brown as the rocks so was really surprised I saw it. 

What about you? Have you found any money recently?
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1dime
Year:  1984, I think
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  very, very dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...