Saturday, July 14, 2012

Found Two Pennies in the Parking Lot

Today I've ventured out several times since it's cooler. Ah. Not extremely pleasant since it's been raining lately and it's humid (for Arizona) so it feels sticky. But the cooler temperature (my computer said 76 awhile ago but it's back up to 81 now) is a nice break from the 100+ temperatures we've been having.

So, I cleaned the litter box today. Not just scooping, but the nasty job of actually changing the litter and cleaning the thing. So I had to take the trash out. I had to, if you know what I mean.

After depositing the bag in the dumpster, I walked around a little and in the parking lot, I spotted these two pennies! 

And check out the fancy hangers I found today! I'll be listing them in my Etsy shop soon. Aren't they something!? I'd never seen anything quite like them before.

Is it cooler where you are? Getting any rain? Found any money?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1996, 1999
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished, shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...