My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Found a Penny at the Post Office

Today I had to run to the post office. I went to the little annex in the gift shop because I can get in and out there 9 times out of 10. Today was a quick one. But when I walked up to the window, I spotted a penny on the floor. Yay!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1993
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished and lovely
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.38

1 comment:

  1. My bus yielded me 10p today as I was getting off. I was surprised as these usually get picked up, being bigger and easier to hear drop than the usual pennies or 5p I find. My found money page is woefully out of date at the moment and I need to sort that out soon before it overwhelms me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails