Friday, April 3, 2015

Found Money for 2 Days: 44 Cents

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to write about the money I found so I'm combining 2 days worth of found money here. 

Yesterday I found 31 cents.

Today I found 13 cents. 


Good thing I'm not dyslexic or I might not be able to keep that straight.

I found the money on the floor or two grocery stores, in the street, and in parking lots.

And this found money pushes my found money total for the year over $20! Amazing! How much money have you found in 2015?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with, sorry!
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $20.18


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...