Thursday, April 16, 2015

Found Money Blog: Found 39 Cents on a Walk

Today I sorted, pitched, donated, and generally worked my fingers to the bone. And by late afternoon I was tired and sore but I decided to take a walk. I'm glad I did. I found 39 cents:  3 dimes and 9 pennies.

Here are some of the places I found money:  couple of pennies in front of an ATM, a dime in the street, a dime in a change tray at the grocery store, pennies on the store of the floor. 

And with this 39 cents of found money I am officially over $25 for the year so far!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with tonight
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $25.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...