My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Found Money Blog: Found 39 Cents on a Walk

Today I sorted, pitched, donated, and generally worked my fingers to the bone. And by late afternoon I was tired and sore but I decided to take a walk. I'm glad I did. I found 39 cents:  3 dimes and 9 pennies.

Here are some of the places I found money:  couple of pennies in front of an ATM, a dime in the street, a dime in a change tray at the grocery store, pennies on the store of the floor. 

And with this 39 cents of found money I am officially over $25 for the year so far!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with tonight
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $25.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails