My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Banner Day for Finding Money!

This morning I had to run to the post office to drop a bill in the mail. I should have mailed it a few days ago but it'll be fine. Anyway, after mailing it, I walked across the street to the dollar store. 

On the way I found a penny in the street, then a quarter! I was thrilled and figured that was good. Finding 26 cents is fine! Both were fairly beat up but I don't mind. But in the dollar store, I found a dime on the floor then a penny! 37 cents!

Well, I walked back to my car and drove to Goodwill (half off day) and in the store, I spotted 2 pennies on the floor! 39 cents. Great! I also found this cool Boy Scout book from 1963 at Goodwill. I listed it in my Etsy shop tonight.

Then I went to Fry's for a few things and I found a penny and a dime on the floor! 50 cents. Even better! 

I almost stopped there but decided later today to take a walk. Lo and behold, I found 48 more cents! That's a total of 98 cents found today.

I was thrilled to spot a bright, shiny new quarter in a parking lot. It's a 2015 Nebraska state quarter. So pretty! I hadn't seen one of them yet so that was exciting!

I also found money in the street, at a gas station, and in a fast food restaurant parking lot.

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 4 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with, sorry!
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $21.16



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails