My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Found $1.25 Today

This evening I took a walk to the grocery store. On the way there and home, I found $1.25. Here's what and where:

  • 4 pennies in a bank drive through lane
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 dime on the sidewalk
  • 1 penny on the sidewalk a few steps later
  • a $1 bill on the sidewalk in front of a laundromat
  • 1 penny on the store of the floor
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 penny in a drive through lane
  • 1 nickel in a parking space
  • and I don't remember where I found the other 3 pennies, but I did!

I so rarely find paper money, I was thrilled!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 $1 bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and a few are scratched
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $23.19


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails