Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Found $1.25 Today

This evening I took a walk to the grocery store. On the way there and home, I found $1.25. Here's what and where:

  • 4 pennies in a bank drive through lane
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 dime on the sidewalk
  • 1 penny on the sidewalk a few steps later
  • a $1 bill on the sidewalk in front of a laundromat
  • 1 penny on the store of the floor
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 penny in a drive through lane
  • 1 nickel in a parking space
  • and I don't remember where I found the other 3 pennies, but I did!

I so rarely find paper money, I was thrilled!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 $1 bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and a few are scratched
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $23.19


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...