My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Found 27 Cents Thursday and 45 Cents Friday

Yesterday (Thursday) I found 27 cents while running errands:  7 pennies and 2 dimes. A few places I found the money:  
  • in a parking lot
  • on the floor of the dollar store
  • in the street
Today (Friday) I walked to the store to get my free (yes, free!) Lindt chocolate bar and while out and about I found 45 cents! A few places I found this money:
  • in the street
  • in front of a lube place
  • in the change tray at the grocery store
  • on the grocery store floor
  • in the change tray of a copy machine
I just love to find money!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 2 dimes Thursday; 10 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes Friday
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $26.72

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails