My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Found Money Blog: 42 Cents Found Today

This morning I found a penny in the parking lot when I took out the trash. This afternoon I took a walk to the grocery store and on the way, I found a penny in the street, a penny at a fast food restaurant parking lot, a quarter in the street, then I went to the store. 

On the way home I found a penny and a dime under a bench at a bus stop, 2 pennies at a gas station by a trash can, and a 1955 wheat penny in the street. 

That makes 42 cents found today. How are you doing? Finding any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1955, 1978, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2014, 2015; dime:  2015; quarter:  1976
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and a penny and the quarter are scratched and dinged
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $23.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails