My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Found Money! 21 Cents!

Today I got an email saying a DVD I had reserved was in at the Scottsdale library. I didn't want to get out in the heat but wanted the DVD (Foyle's War, Season 4). So, I drove over there and went to a thrift store first. I found one of these dimes there.

Then I went to the library, and the DVD wasn't on the hold shelf. After talking to two librarians I found out that the DVD case was available but no DVD was inside. Crap! So, they reordered it for me. Oh well.

Then I stopped at Fry's for a few groceries. While walking around the store, I spotted the grungy looking dime first then the penny! So, I'm happy that I ventured out. Twenty-one cents. Wee ha!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 2 dimes
Year: 1974, 1967, 2002
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D
Condition:  range from shiny to grungy
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails