Saturday, June 9, 2012

Found Money! 21 Cents!

Today I got an email saying a DVD I had reserved was in at the Scottsdale library. I didn't want to get out in the heat but wanted the DVD (Foyle's War, Season 4). So, I drove over there and went to a thrift store first. I found one of these dimes there.

Then I went to the library, and the DVD wasn't on the hold shelf. After talking to two librarians I found out that the DVD case was available but no DVD was inside. Crap! So, they reordered it for me. Oh well.

Then I stopped at Fry's for a few groceries. While walking around the store, I spotted the grungy looking dime first then the penny! So, I'm happy that I ventured out. Twenty-one cents. Wee ha!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 2 dimes
Year: 1974, 1967, 2002
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D
Condition:  range from shiny to grungy
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...