Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Found Eleven Cents at Sprouts


Today I went to volunteer but about halfway through, the power went off. We had to stop and wait for the power to come back on so we gabbed awhile. When the power did come on, we were told to wait and let the computers rest. So we did. We gabbed and gabbed. Then the power went off again so I left. I can take a hint.

I went to Ace Hardware to get a house key made then went to Sprouts for fruit and vegetables. When I went to check out, I spotted this penny by a check out lane that wasn't open. Then in the lane next to me, I saw this dime. Yay!

I was beginning to wonder when I'd find another coin or bill! 

Are you staying cool? Finding any money?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year: 1998, 1994
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both are kinda dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.82

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...