Friday, June 8, 2012

Found a Nickel in the Parking Lot

I hadn't been out much today. It's 7:48 p.m. as I type this and the temperature is 102 °F. See why I've stayed in today?

But I had to scoop the litter box (I had to, trust me!) and take it out. While out there, I roamed around the parking lot a little and found this nickel!


I'll be making something this with spice tin soon so had it handy to pose the nickel next to.

How's the weather in your parts? Is it keeping you inside or is it lovely?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 nickel
Year: 1989
U.S. Mint:  P
Condition:  still shiny after all these years, but dinged up and scratched on the tails side
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...