Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Found Two Pennies and Bottle Caps

Today after volunteering, I checked in at a bar in the complex that said they'd save bottle caps for me. I'm making some crafts that need a lot of bottle caps, so was thrilled to get a bunch! Yay! The bartender had a jar where she'd been saving them and I had a bag with me so me so we transferred them to the bag. If I get this many each week, I should have all I need soon!

Then I headed over to Dollar Tree for some envelopes and 9 other things (I spent $10 plus tax). I didn't find any money there.

Then I went to Fresh and Easy. As I was checking out, I spotted a penny on the floor under the check out lane. Then as I was leaving the store, I looked in a couple of the change trays and found another penny! Woo hoo!

Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year: 1994,1999
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both tarnished, but one is one very tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...