My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Found Two Pennies and Bottle Caps

Today after volunteering, I checked in at a bar in the complex that said they'd save bottle caps for me. I'm making some crafts that need a lot of bottle caps, so was thrilled to get a bunch! Yay! The bartender had a jar where she'd been saving them and I had a bag with me so me so we transferred them to the bag. If I get this many each week, I should have all I need soon!

Then I headed over to Dollar Tree for some envelopes and 9 other things (I spent $10 plus tax). I didn't find any money there.

Then I went to Fresh and Easy. As I was checking out, I spotted a penny on the floor under the check out lane. Then as I was leaving the store, I looked in a couple of the change trays and found another penny! Woo hoo!

Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year: 1994,1999
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both tarnished, but one is one very tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.19

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails