Thursday, June 28, 2012

Late Night Stop at Fresh and Easy Nets Two Pennies

Tonight I watched two of my grandkids. I took bacon and waffle mix and my waffle iron. Guess what we had for dinner? Yes! Bacon, waffles, and berries. Tomorrow is Waffle Iron Day after all! 

On the way home, after 9 I decided to stop at Fresh and Easy.  When I was leaving the store, I scoped out the self-serve change trays and found a penny! Then in the parking lot next to my car I found another penny! Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year: 1995, 2001
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both are tarnished, one is worn sort of smooth
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.84

2 comments:

  1. I always want to come in here say hey...I found 2 pennies on the lot at the gas station today...or I found a dime and a penny today. I will have to put you into my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun to find money! Please share when you do, too!!

      Delete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...