My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Found 77 Cents!

Today I went to Ace Hardware to get a spare key made. When I was done, I decided to take my trusty magnet on a stick out of the trunk and walk around the large parking lot and behind the buildings (there's also a Food City, an auto parts store, and a bowling alley in the complex) to see what I could find.

Well, what I found was a bunch of metal junk and 77 cents! I was shocked and amazed! There is an empty building in one corner of the parking lot and in the dirt next to building I found the majority of this money. I found one quarter in the parking lot, a nickel in the street when I glanced over while walking on the sidewalk. Ta da! Jackpot!!

Have you found any money these days? This has convinced me I need to hit more parking lots! Why not?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 quarters, 1 dime, 1 nickel, 12 pennies
Year:  1996, ?, ?, 2006, 2006, 11 pennies = ?
 U.S. Mint:   D, ?, ?, D, D, 11 pennies = ?
Condition:  the nickle looks brand spanking new, the rest are in various stages of filthy dirty
How much found money to date: $4.61 in 2011

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails