Thursday, December 15, 2011

Found Two Pennies

Today I went to a friend's house to feed the kitties while they're out of town, to the post office, and to a fabric store. I found these two pennies! One of them is from 1959! I think this might be the oldest penny I've found so far!

I don't put up a big tree but I did splurge and bought this poinsettia at Dollar Tree last week! Are you ready for Christmas?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1959, 1995
U.S. Mint:  no mark on either one
Condition:   Simply mahvelous
How much found money to date: $4.74 in 2011

2 comments:

  1. You sure have been finding a lot of money lately! Love the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have! The weather has been better (not hot, but actually cool) and it's so much nicer to be outside so I'm out there finding it!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...