My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Found Two Pennies

I found two pennies yesterday, not today, but didn't get around to adding the post till now. Two grandkids came over yesterday and we took a walk. While walking one found a penny! Yay! I told them when we set out that if anyone of us found any coins--pennies, nickels, dimes, or quarters--I would pay them both a quarter. So, I paid them each a quarter so I could keep the penny. Then I found another penny in the parking lot so they each got another quarter.

So, I ask, would you pay 50 cents for a penny?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  ?, ?
 U.S. Mint:  ?, ?
Condition:  first one is black, can't read a thing; second one is dinged up
How much found money to date: $4.71 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails