Monday, December 12, 2011

Found Two Pennies

I found two pennies yesterday, not today, but didn't get around to adding the post till now. Two grandkids came over yesterday and we took a walk. While walking one found a penny! Yay! I told them when we set out that if anyone of us found any coins--pennies, nickels, dimes, or quarters--I would pay them both a quarter. So, I paid them each a quarter so I could keep the penny. Then I found another penny in the parking lot so they each got another quarter.

So, I ask, would you pay 50 cents for a penny?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  ?, ?
 U.S. Mint:  ?, ?
Condition:  first one is black, can't read a thing; second one is dinged up
How much found money to date: $4.71 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...