Saturday, December 3, 2011

Found a Penny at Goodwill and Some Great Treasures

Today was half off day at Goodwill so I hit two of them. I found some good stuff, let me tell ya! I got this mirror, four clear glass jars with metal lids, and the little creamer. So nice! And that's just some of the stuff. All of it wouldn't fit in the picture.

Oh, and I found the penny in the photo too!

I also went to the Boys and Girls Club Thrift Store in Scottsdale where I found some old Christmas ornaments and other goodies. I don't put up a big tree any more (NO ROOM, man!) but I think I'll hang these ornaments from my living room ceiling fan.

Have you found any money lately? Have you started decorating for the holidays?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1997
 U.S. Mint:   D
Condition:  tarnished, simply lovely
How much found money to date: $3.74 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...