- Sunday, September 13: 56 cents (1 penny, 3 dimes, 1 quarter)
- Monday, September 14: non
- Tuesday, September 15: 2 cents and a 1 cent Euro coin and 3 tokens (a Peter Piper Pizza token and 2 car wash tokens)
- Wednesday, September 16: 11 cents (11 pennies)
- Thursday, September 17: 8 cents and a Mexican 10 cent coin (8 pennies)
- Friday, September 18: 60 cents (10 pennies and 5 dimes)
I love finding foreign money and this week found coins from both Mexico and Europe.
I found these coins at a car wash, drive through lanes, near an ATM, grocery store floor and change trays, near a coin machine, parking lots, in the street, just here, there, and everywhere!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination: 32 pennies, 8 dimes, 1 quarter
Year: too many to mess with
U.S. Mint: same
Condition: shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up, one penny is curled
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date: $76.98