Friday, September 18, 2015

Six Days, $1.37 Found

Over the last six days, I've found $1.37. Not too bad. Here's what and when:

  • Sunday, September 13:  56 cents (1 penny, 3 dimes, 1 quarter)
  • Monday, September 14:  non
  • Tuesday, September 15:  2 cents and a 1 cent Euro coin and 3 tokens (a Peter Piper Pizza token and 2 car wash tokens)
  • Wednesday, September 16:  11 cents (11 pennies)
  • Thursday, September 17:  8 cents and a Mexican 10 cent coin (8 pennies)
  • Friday, September 18:  60 cents (10 pennies and 5 dimes)

I love finding foreign money and this week found coins from both Mexico and Europe.

I found these coins at a car wash, drive through lanes, near an ATM, grocery store floor and change trays, near a coin machine, parking lots, in the street, just here, there, and everywhere!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  32 pennies, 8 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up, one penny is curled
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $76.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...