My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Found Money Blog: $1.17

The past few days I've found $1.17. Here's a breakdown of what I found and when I found it:
  • Friday, August 28:  49 cents (4 pennies, 2 dimes, 1 quarter)
  • Saturday, August 29:  26 cents (1 pennies, 1 quarter)
  • Sunday, August 30:  34 cents (9 pennies, 1 quarter)
  • Tuesday, September 1:  8 cents (8 pennies)

I found these coins in all of the usual places:  drive through lanes, in the street, on the floor of stores, in parking lots, and at gas stations and a car wash, on the floor of a grocery store and probably some places I've forgotten.


I took the photo this evening before my walk where I found 8 pennies, but you get the idea. I painted and stamped these rocks that are posing with the found money.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  22 pennies, 2 dimes, 3 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $72.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails