Monday, September 21, 2015

Found Money Blog: $1.25 in Three Days

The last three days I've found $1.25 in coins plus two Peter Piper Pizza tokens!

On Saturday, September 19 here's what I found:  61 cents (31 pennies, 1 nickel, and 1 quarter). I found 23 pennies on the sidewalk in front of a bus stop bench. Go figure! One of the pennies is a wheat penny from 1946. Love finding those old coins!

On Sunday, September 20 I found these coins:  23 cents (3 pennies, 2 dimes)

And today, Monday, September 21 I found this:  41 cents and 2 Peter Piper Pizza tokens (6 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter)

It's just amazing to me the amount of money there is lying around. But I'm not complaining.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  40 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up, one penny is curled
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $78.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...