My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Found Money Blog: $1.25 in Three Days

The last three days I've found $1.25 in coins plus two Peter Piper Pizza tokens!

On Saturday, September 19 here's what I found:  61 cents (31 pennies, 1 nickel, and 1 quarter). I found 23 pennies on the sidewalk in front of a bus stop bench. Go figure! One of the pennies is a wheat penny from 1946. Love finding those old coins!

On Sunday, September 20 I found these coins:  23 cents (3 pennies, 2 dimes)

And today, Monday, September 21 I found this:  41 cents and 2 Peter Piper Pizza tokens (6 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter)

It's just amazing to me the amount of money there is lying around. But I'm not complaining.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  40 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up, one penny is curled
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $78.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails