Saturday, September 12, 2015

Found $1.97 in Six Days

In the past six days I've found $1.97 in coins! Yes, it was all found in the usual spots:  at a bus stop, at a car wash, on the floor of stores, in change trays, at a gas station, drive through lanes, in the street and in parking lots, all over the place. 

I found this money this week:

  • Monday:  none
  • Tuesday:  72 cents including a folded over penny as shown on the left side of the photo
  • Wednesday:  28 cents
  • Thursday:  14 cents
  • Friday:  41 cents
  • Saturday:  42 cents

Have you found any money lately? Where do you usually find money?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  32 pennies, 9 dimes, 3 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $75.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...