Sunday, September 6, 2015

Five Days, $1.46 in Found Money

The past five days, I've found money each day and this totaled $1.46. I also found a Mexican coin (a 50 cent piece) and a Canadian coin (a penny)! I love finding foreign money.

So, here's what I found:

  • Wednesday, September 2:  25 cents (5 pennies, 2 dimes)
  • Thursday, September 3:  64 cents (4 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 1 quarter)
  • Friday, September 4:  7 cents (7 pennies) and a Mexican 50 cent coin
  • Saturday, September 5:  43 cents (8 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter)
  • Sunday, September 6:  7 cents (7 pennies) and a Canadian penny

And once again I found this money in the usual places:  at a car wash, on the floor of stores, in change trays, at a gas station, drive through lanes, in the street and in parking lots, all over the place. You get the idea.

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  31 pennies, 1 nickel, 6 dimes, 2 quarters, 1 Mexican coin, 1 Canadian coin
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $73.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...