So, here's what I found:
- Wednesday, September 2: 25 cents (5 pennies, 2 dimes)
- Thursday, September 3: 64 cents (4 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 1 quarter)
- Friday, September 4: 7 cents (7 pennies) and a Mexican 50 cent coin
- Saturday, September 5: 43 cents (8 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter)
- Sunday, September 6: 7 cents (7 pennies) and a Canadian penny
And once again I found this money in the usual places: at a car wash, on the floor of stores, in change trays, at a gas station, drive through lanes, in the street and in parking lots, all over the place. You get the idea.
Have you found any money lately?
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination: 31 pennies, 1 nickel, 6 dimes, 2 quarters, 1 Mexican coin, 1 Canadian coin
Year: too many to mess with
U.S. Mint: same
Condition: shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date: $73.64