Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Found Money: $1.23 in 5 Days

The past 5 days I've found $1.23 in coins:

Saturday, August 1:  51 cents
Sunday, August 2:  38 cents
Monday, August 3:  16 cents
Tuesday, August 4:  5 cents
Wednesday, August 5:  13 cents

I found this money in the usual places:  grocery store floor, in the street, at a gas station, in a drive through lane. I just love finding money!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  28 pennies, 2 nickels, 6 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $59.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...