My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Found Money: $1.23 in 5 Days

The past 5 days I've found $1.23 in coins:

Saturday, August 1:  51 cents
Sunday, August 2:  38 cents
Monday, August 3:  16 cents
Tuesday, August 4:  5 cents
Wednesday, August 5:  13 cents

I found this money in the usual places:  grocery store floor, in the street, at a gas station, in a drive through lane. I just love finding money!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  28 pennies, 2 nickels, 6 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $59.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails