Saturday, August 8, 2015

Found Money Blog: 3 Days, $1.30 Found

Over the last 3 days I've found a bunch of coins. Here's what and when:

  • Thursday, August 6:  73 cents
  • Friday, August 7:  11 cents
  • Saturday, August 8:  46 cents

Coins of note include a penny that was stuck in the tar in a parking lot. I used my car key to pry it free. Of course one side of it has a big glob of tar on it, but it's good enough for my found money jar!

This $1.30 pushes my 2015 found money total over the $60 mark for the year! Woo hoo!!!

Check out this cool bank. It has three compartments:  spend, save, share. I love this idea for kids (and adults) to divvy up that money appropriately.




Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  20 pennies, 6 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $60.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...