My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Found Money Blog: 3 Days, $1.30 Found

Over the last 3 days I've found a bunch of coins. Here's what and when:

  • Thursday, August 6:  73 cents
  • Friday, August 7:  11 cents
  • Saturday, August 8:  46 cents

Coins of note include a penny that was stuck in the tar in a parking lot. I used my car key to pry it free. Of course one side of it has a big glob of tar on it, but it's good enough for my found money jar!

This $1.30 pushes my 2015 found money total over the $60 mark for the year! Woo hoo!!!

Check out this cool bank. It has three compartments:  spend, save, share. I love this idea for kids (and adults) to divvy up that money appropriately.




Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  20 pennies, 6 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $60.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails