My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Five Days of Finding Money: $3.21

In the past five days I've found a nice little chunk of change:  $3.21!

Here's what and when:

  • Tuesday, August 18:  37 cents (12 pennies, 1 quarter)
  • Wednesday, August 19:  33 cents (3 pennies, 3 dimes)
  • Thursday, August 20:  $1.63 (8 pennies, 3 dimes, 1 quarter, a dollar bill!)
  • Friday, August 21:  23 cents (3 pennies, 2 dimes)
  • Saturday, August 22:  66 cents (5 pennies, 1 dime, 2 quarters)

I found this money all over the place:  in the street, on the floor of stores, in parking lots and at gas stations, in change trays at the grocery store, in pay phone change trays, and more.

I love finding money! I can't believe I've found more than $65 so far this year. How about you?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  31 pennies, 9 dimes, 4 quarters, 1 dollar bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $65.31


4 comments:

  1. I like your blog, I do the same thing. I'm at $79.01 for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I love finding money! Neat that you keep track of it, too.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I keep track very closely, so I can compare to previous years. Got to $83.07 yesterday, I'm on a track to beat last year's total ($105.98).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails