Here's what and when:
- Tuesday, August 18: 37 cents (12 pennies, 1 quarter)
- Wednesday, August 19: 33 cents (3 pennies, 3 dimes)
- Thursday, August 20: $1.63 (8 pennies, 3 dimes, 1 quarter, a dollar bill!)
- Friday, August 21: 23 cents (3 pennies, 2 dimes)
- Saturday, August 22: 66 cents (5 pennies, 1 dime, 2 quarters)
I found this money all over the place: in the street, on the floor of stores, in parking lots and at gas stations, in change trays at the grocery store, in pay phone change trays, and more.
I love finding money! I can't believe I've found more than $65 so far this year. How about you?
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination: 31 pennies, 9 dimes, 4 quarters, 1 dollar bill
Year: too many to mess with
U.S. Mint: same
Condition: shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date: $65.31