Thursday, August 27, 2015

Found $6.63 in Five Days

The past five days I've found a whopping $6.63! The clincher was tonight on my walk. I found a five dollar bill in a parking lot! Here's a breakdown of what I found when:

  • Sunday, August 23:  33 cents (8 pennies, 1 quarter)
  • Monday, August 24:  8 cents (3 pennies, 1 nickel)
  • Tuesday, August 25:  29 cents (9 pennies, 2 dimes)
  • Wednesday, August 26:  23 cents (3 pennies, 2 dimes)
  • Thursday, August 27:  $5.70 (5 pennies, 4 dimes, 1 quarter, 1 $5 bill)

I found this money in all of the usual places:  drive through lanes, in the street, on the floor of stores, in parking lots and at gas stations, in change trays at the grocery store, in pay phone change trays, and more.

With this windfall, I've found more than $71 so far this year. Have you had much luck finding money? I sure hope so!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  28 pennies, 1 nickel, 8 dimes, 2 quarters, 1 $5 bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $71.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...